Sunday, February 17, 2008

Forced smile

Okay, I started this blog to keep my family updated and to remind myself how beautiful life is. Somedays I have to force a smile. It has been scientifically proven that if you force yourself to smile it triggers something in your brain and releases endorphins which makes you feel better. Sometimes I just start making a list of all the good things in my life and everything's okay.

Nothing new has happened to our family. Brian and I went to a youth dance last night. We had a good time! I love dancing with my husband! He is at the top of my list of good things in my life. I spent most of Friday going to flea markets. It was so much fun! I bought an ugly green wicker chair and some white milk glass ( I've decided its reproduction but I like it anyway).

More later........

No comments: