Friday, April 11, 2008

Choices

Attitude is a choice! I decided today that I am going to be happy no matter what. At a Primary Presidency meeting a couple of nights ago, I realized that I am happiest when my life is focused on living the gospel. There are just too many distractions in the world.

My little business idea, "Treasure Me This" has finally found a purpose. The mission statement is simple and to the point: "Treasure Me This will provide families with vintage and shabby chic faith-inspired furniture and accessories at an affordable price." How can furniture and accessories be faith-inspired?, you ask. Soon to come are pillows, pictures, plaques, baskets, dishes, and furniture with scriptures, quotes, inspiring words, and family memories. I can just envision this going in so many wonderful directions. Of course, it's just a little flea market booth right now.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well, I think you are headed in a great direction! By the way, I found a cool website called myLot (the link is on my blog). It's a great place to just post whatever (there is a lot of griping, but also a lot of encouragement and support). And noone has to know your real name, so you can post whatever and get some outside feedback. I'm finding it very addictive.