Sunday, October 19, 2008

I Made it to the Finish Line




On September 27 I walked my first 5K! I wouldn't have even tried without the help of friends. Dawn Brown is the most encouraging person I know. I felt like she was my cheerleader cheering me on! And Nicole Gatewood talked to me Friday and told me I could do it! There were four of us that went; Dawn Brown, Emilee Davis, Shellee Kuykendall, and myself. The other three ran and did great. Emilee came in 4th of the women! I was very happy with my 48 minutes. My goal was to make it to the finish line and not be the last person across. I did it! I was so proud of myself that I wore my t-shirt to school on Monday!




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You ARE amazing! Sorry it took me so long to check this out. You should do another one and go for time! Now you know you can do it, do it faster. Love you girl! Dawn