Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Trying Again

I started this blog a while back to promote a positive attitude (mainly in myself). It evolved into a family blog and then stopped altogether. This year, before I made my goals, I wrote a mission statement for myself: "I can do all things with the help of my Heavenly Father. I will take care of me spiritually, physically, and emotionally so I can help others. I will live my life by these priorities in this order: my own personal salvation, family, church, work, then everything else. I am in control of my own salvation and will depend on Heavenly Father and myself to solve my problems." I'm really working on taking care of myself (as moms know, it can be difficult). After having my spirits lifted by posting some positive comments on facebook and reading my friend's blogs (yes, you Chelsie), I decided I need to get back to why I started this blog in the first place. So, as I struggle to take care of myself, I will be posting as many positive, uplifting things as I can find.

This is a story I read today that touched my heart.
If the link doesn't work, let me know.

1 comment:

Chelsie said...

How did you know I'd be reading ;). I love you Anita. The article brought tears to my eyes. The earthquake struck on my birthday.